Once you make these, you will never go back…Trust me! These cookies are crisp on the outside and gooey in the middle. They are absolute cookie heaven! These cookies are GIANT, like you can only cook four at a time GIANT! More like a meal then a snack, but no one is judging if you eat more that one.
Levin Bakery is in Manhattan New York and the world is going crazy over there cookies! I have recreated this recipe so you can enjoy a Levin Style Cookie right at home. Hope you enjoy it!!!!
- 250gm Cold Butter cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chopped
- 2 cups Walnuts roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 410 or 210c
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold butter, brown sugar, and sugar for about 4 minutes or until creamy and the butter is mixed in well.
- Add eggs, and mix well until combined.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid overmixing. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Separate dough into eight large balls. Only cook four at a time. These are massive cookies!
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes to set before indulging.