How to Make the best Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake in just 1 Minute! Sometimes life just calls for a chocolate cake and with this recipe you are only 60 seconds away from chocolatey goodness! Soft, tender chocolate cake, complete with gooey pockets of Nutella, that is made in the microwave.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons - cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons - sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon - baking powder
- 1/4 cup - milk
- 2 tablespoons - melted butter
- 2 tablespoons - nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon - vanilla essence
1. Place all the above ingredients in a large mug.
2. Mix well and place in microwave for 60 seconds.
3. You mug cake is done when you can place a toothpick inside without nothing sticking to it. Add-in for a further 10 seconds at a time if required. (all microwaves are different)